New Intruder Alarm System?
From new builds to victorian town houses, or even large industrial premises, our engineers can tackle a fresh installation with the utmost care and attention ensuring that the security and aesthetics of a property are maintained throughout. We can supply a variety of wired and wireless systems, from simple ‘bell’s only’ alarm systems, to sophisticated and app-controlled systems.
Updating or repairing an existing intruder alarm system?
Alarm systems have been around for many years and high quality systems will last a long time, however it is not uncommon for things to fail over time. You may have recently moved house and found yourself with an alarm system that isn’t operating as it should, or perhaps you would simply like to update your security systems with the latest technology.
Updating an old system, in most cases, is an easy task. More often than not, the existing wiring from the old system can be reused, making the installation of new equipment much less invasive. We will throughly check the existing wiring before we proceed with any new installation.
Maintaining an intruder alarm system?
Security systems are designed to detect an intrusion into your home or business. The very purpose of being alerted to an unauthorised entry is for the protection against burglary or property damage. Research tells us that intruder alarms in residential areas show a correlation with decreased theft, this is why it’s important to make sure than your system is functioning as it should be.
How often should you service your alarm? Your alarm system should be serviced as a minimum, on an annual basis. We provide annual or 6-monthly maintenance contracts.
What is included in an alarm service? A good service should include a thorough inspection of all the alarms components, it will look for any faults and will also check for any potential faults that may arise before the next service. The service should also be conducted in accordance with British Standards requirements.
What brand of intruder alarm system do we install?
Having worked with a number of manufacturers over the years, we have narrowed down our product preference to Texecom and Orisec. Their equipment brings reliability and intuitive design to the market, and their customer support is second to none.
Where do we cover?
Law Secure are based in Cheshire and this is where the majority of our customer base is too, but we are a nationwide company and have taken many contracts that include most of the U.K.
What brand of alarms can Law Secure service/repair?
Law Secure is capable of servicing/repairing most alarm systems, below is a list of common alarm systems that we are familiar with.
Check below to see if your control panel is listed and if not, contact us on 01606800240 to check against our database.
See here for a list of systems we work with
- ADE alarm panels – Optima XM / XL / Accenta / Accenta 6 / G3 / Logic 6 /
- Karizma ID / Optima 2 Plus / Ultimate / Gemini
- Ademco Microtech (Honeywell) alarm panels – 4110 / Galaxy / Galant / Accord xpc / Galaxy 8 / Galaxy 16 / Galaxy 20
- ADT alarm panels – Galaxy / Galant plus others
- Aritech and Itec alarm panels – Horizon / CP32 / CP33 / CP42 / CD 350 / CP72 / CP95
- Bentley alarm panels – F130 / F133
- Bosch alarm panels – DS / Abacus Evolution G2 & G3 / Bosch Easy Series
- Castle-Caretech alarm panels – Omega 5 & 8 / Euro-Meridian / EuroMini
- C&K – intellisense 700 / 700L / 703 / Securit 802 / Active 5 / Active 8
- Daitem alarms – Espace / 3 group / 8 group
- DA Systems also Digital Audio (now Bosch) alarm panels – Abacus / Puisar / Rebel 8 / Rebel 9
- DSC alarm panels – Power 608 / 832 / 864 / Maxsys / Envoy (British Gas)
- ESP alarm panels – Infinite and Infinite Prime
- Gardtec Risco alarm panel – 350 / 350+ / 370 / 500 / 580 / 590 / 595 / 600 / 800 / 816 / Eurosec CP7 / CP8 / Wisdom / LightSYS / Agility 2 & 3 / Diamond 400
- Guardall and Racal alarm panels – Rascal / Balmoral / Windsor (Chubb)
- Menvier alarm panels – TS400 / TS410 / TS450 / TS700 / TS790 / TS900 / TS2500
- Pyronix alarm panels – Sterling 10 / Conqueror / Paragon Plus and E
- Rivermead Homes alarm panels – cp32 / cp33 / scantronic 9200 / 9210
- Scantronic alarm panels – Homelink 75 / 500r+ / 9100 / 9200 / 9205 / 9210 / 9300 / 9448 / 9448+ / 9450 / 9452 / 9453 / 9500 / 9600 / 9651 / 9800+ / 8136 / 9751 / 9752 / 9753 / 9851 / 9852 / Equaliser / ion 8 / ion 16
- Risco – Agility 2 & 3 / Wisdom / Lightsys / 590 / 595 / 600 / 601
- Texecom alarm panels – Excel / Veritas 8 / Veritas 8 Compact / Veritas R8 / Veritas R8+ / Premier Elite 24, 48, 88, 168, 640, Click here for manuals
- Visonic alarm panels – Powermax / Powermax Complete
- ALSO – WIRELESS – ESP Infinite – Yale – Response – Visonic – Powermax (BT)